Saturday, February 26, 2011

VA SECRETARY REFUSES TO RESPOND TO VETERANS

October 19, 2010
The Honorable Eric Shinseki, Secretary of Veterans Affairs
Washington D C
Dear Mr. Secretary:
Since August 16, 2010 I have written multiple letters to your office informing you of what, in my opinion, has been a complete ignoring and violations of VHA policy by the Medical Center Director. Your staff has not even given my complaints the consideration of an answer to my concerns.
I laid out undisputable evidence describing Guy B. Richardson as being inextricably connected to actions that can only be described as “patient abuse’ as well as violations of your own policies and procedures. Yet, I have been given no response.
Sir, what rules does your Department of Veterans Affairs operate under?
Are the Veterans the only participates in this service expected to obey the rules?
Are your Medical Center Directors exempt from accountability?
Is my status, as an Honorably Discharged Veteran, of no significance?
Have you no intention of remedying these violations and making me whole?
Am I not so much as worthy decency and a response from your office?
I have been patient and I have followed the rules. What more am I expected to do?
How can anyone in your office say they support a philosophy of “Veterans 1st” when I have been the recipient of such terrible treatment from your office?
Sincerely Yours,
Darrell Hampton

No comments:

Post a Comment